Old February 23rd 18, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Hero emulation

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 12:44:58 PM UTC-5, Chip Bearden wrote:
This reminds me of the millions of people that have found out the hard way; that having intercourse may result in pregnancy.

Said another way, having to explain why a pilot would do a low pass that wasn't necessary for landing is like having to explain why someone would have sex for reasons other than procreation.

It's fun. It's exciting. It feels good.

I think you missed my point. I'm all for having sex or doing low passes for fun.

I just think that it is ridiculous, that people first have sex, and then afterwards learn how women get pregnant.

And likewise I think it is ridiculous, that people do low passes, then afterwards learn how sink can ruin an otherwise perfectly good low pass.