Old February 24th 18, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_21_]

Default Hero emulation

Hey - just saying. I know the whole both sides of the deal as I've been doing this a while.

Here's a good article worth a read: https://www.flyingmag.com/recalling-...orne-of-hubris

I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind and there are those who will continue to do low pass finishes and those that won't. I just encourage those who continue to do them -you understand and manage the risk, don't screw up and make sure that the impressionable inexperienced pilots around know this is advanced level with a high degree of risk and they shouldn't emulate the low pass without training and knowing the risks involved.

Regards, Tom