Old March 14th 19, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default US Sectional Charts

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 3:57:07 PM UTC-4, 2KA wrote:
If you like sectional charts (and I do), you may be interested to know that up-to-date, downloadable sectional charts are available for the most popular soaring flight planning software. Just visit the Sectionals tab on my website at http://www.soaringdata.info to find:

- CMR format files for desktop SeeYou
- GeoTiff (preferred) and JPEG files for Google Earth
- Charts for GlidePlan, including composite custom charts for many contest sites

As always, stuff on my website is completely free.

Happy downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Bravo! Many thanks for all you do Lynn!