Old August 24th 04, 06:35 AM
Denyav

Here's a clue

Uranium is demser than lead

Do you want to play dumb?
We are talking about "weights" not "masses"
Each container container contained 5 or 6 kgs Uran.period.

I have handled Uranium , its used to to make ammunition
for tanks, shielding for radioactive sources and trim weights
for aircraft control surfaces. U-235 and U-238 are chemically
identical

Really Mr.Wilshaw?
U-238 poses little problem for your health unless you try to eat it.
But you dont want to be close to u-235 without protective gear.

No way jose. The regulations for shipping U-235 limit you
to 500 grams per container

Were the regulations in effect in 1945?pite of
long production perion and colossal plants,that was clearly predicted by

many
Manhattan Project scientists in late 1944.

Incorrect

I hate to disappont you but very correct Sir.
Manhattan Project Chief Metallurgist Eric Jette stated in his December 28 Memo
the following:
"At present rate we will have 10 kilos (of weapon grade Uran) about February 7
and 15 kilos by May 1"

He was right on target Manhattan Project had only 15 kilos on May first.

Both got priority, thats why they built Oak Ridge AND Hanford

Apparently Groves and Oppenheimers fateful decision to fuel Hanford reactors
with U-235 to increase Plutonium output is not known to you.
This u-235 supposed to be used in uran bomb not in Hanford.

The minutes of every meeting in the period AND the information
passed to the Soviets by Fuchs etc state otherwise,

Who needs Fuchs or backwards Manhattan Project information,top Anglo management
and Groves knew from Griffin reports that Germans have were always two years
ahead of Manhattan project.Groves and Anglo management also knew that Ardennes
isotope seperators were far advanced than US cauldrons.
There was only one way to stop Germany from becoming a sole nuclear power.
Occupation of Germany using owerwhelming numbers before it becomes nuclear
power.

Lets count the errors

Now lets count yours:

1) The Plutonium bomb requires no U-235

Plutonium bomb requires U-235 if you decide to fuel reactors,like Groves and
Oppenheimer did, with U-235 instead U-238 to boost plutonium production.

2) The reactors were at Hanford

Yes they were there and they were fuelled with U-235 to increase production.

) They went critical in September 1944

And Otto Frisch reported to Oppenheimer in April that 15 kgs U-235 was not
enough for the uran bomb (they supposed to have 15 kgs by May 1)

Describe this device

You will find description of this device in U-235 cargo documents

There was no failed test

Yeah Right,if you were able to use superior German technology,oops I meant if
Prof.Alvarez were able to cleans up wires,failure is not an option.

They could built an Uran bomb but they had no Uran for that.(Uran

shipments
sent to Hancock breeders for Plutonium production)

Nonsense

True,it seemed like a logical choice till Otto Frischs' April Memo.
After Frisch memo it looked like that Manhattan Project failed totaly;
They could build an Uran bomb but they had no enough Uran for that,They had
enough Plutonium but no triggering device for Pluto bomb.

Thats what building enrichment plants does.
Without plant (like Germany) no U-235
With Plant (like USA) 200 grams per day

As Anglo management team knew very Germany was doing much better than that.
Unlike Anglo managed efforts that failed produce for their own needs Germans
were able to export part of their production.

Bull****, the Soviets were still on the Oder when the cargo was loaded

Rumor says that Hitler gave this order in his last days.

Not the way they treated true Nazi believers.

Do you think Kammler was being treated worse than Ardenne?
At least Ardenne was not a Nazi or Communist (only a greedy capitalist and an
universal genius) and did not commit crimes aganist humanity like Kammler.

Only the ones on your tin foil hat

Isn't 75 years not enough?