Old November 24th 03, 03:50 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Cub Driver wrote:

So at least is my understanding of the regs.

This is also my understanding. As evidence, I present that some years back, I
had a couple of dizzy spells. I was diagnosed as having benign positional
vertigo. The diagnosis was made shortly after I had taken an FAA physical. I
stayed on the ground until the condition became stable, but I didn't report it
to the FAA until my next exam. At that time, I presented all my medical records
relating to the vertigo.

Aside from a three month delay while the OK City crew played lost&found with
my stack of paper, there were no repercussions.

George Patterson
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned
no other way.