Old November 25th 03, 04:50 AM
Big John

Jules

All my friends who have had the surgery came out ok. My wife had it
done 20 years ago (they used platinum thread to sew in). When she goes
to eye Doc for a check up all the new Docs get called to come look
because they never see that type of cataract surgery now. She sees
fine.

I'll know better after the appointment tomorrow and they dialate my
eyes again and measure. I have another set of glasses coming, probably
after Turkey day or early next week. By that time I'll know a little
more (I hope) .

My big problem is that I have cataract's in the other eye and some day
will have to have it operated on. I need at least to have one eye that
I can see out of.

Odds are you will have no problem. It's almost becoming as common as
getting your teeth cleaned. When finished I was held for an hour and
then let go home. Didn't feel any pain before, during or after the
surgery.

Best of luck

Big John

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:48:07 -0500, "Jules Beaudoin"
wrote:

Big John, I assume your surgery was catarack removal. My email is
, please keep me posted on your progress. You have me very
concerned at the moment.
Jules