Old December 30th 04, 03:05 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Dana M. Hague d(dash)m(dash)hague(at)comcast(dot)net said:
I'm looking for a photo taken from the cockpit of a modern small plane
(Cessna, Piper, whatever) showing several planes in front of it
visible through the windshield waiting to take off ("...you're number
6 for takeoff"). Ideally the control tower and at least part of a
well equipped instrument panel should be visible in the picture...
does anybody know where I can find such a picture, preferably online?

They don't meet all of your requirements, but how about
http://xcski.com/gallery/osh_home/165_lined_up or
http://xcski.com/gallery/osh_home/166_nearly_off

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
....I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil. I simply