Old December 2nd 05, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Mooney info?

Matt Barrow wrote:

How are you leaning?

The numbers I listed are right out of the book. I have been
experimenting with lean of peak and at the 19"/2100 setting I can get to
8 gph without any roughness and I don't have GAMI's.

What are the temps you're getting? At the setting you mention, how much LOP
are you?

I have a single cylinder non digtal EGT gauge, your garden variety Alcor
EGT and the standard analog CHT in the cluster. The CHT temp is pretty
low, at any power setting. At those power settings maybe 250F. I am
running at 50 LOP.