Old July 19th 04, 09:54 PM
Luke Scharf

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:07:57 -0400, Jeremy Lew wrote:
I don't understand many peoples' obsession with growth in the popularity
of GA. The skies are plenty crowded enough as it is around where I fly.

I think that we're hoping that if there were more pilots, there would be
more sanity. I learned my risk-management skills and attitude from my CFI
-- although I did shop around until I found a good one. Plus,
the regulatory-problems might be better if there were more pilots to
complain about them.

At least that's how I feel about it. The feeling might not reflect
reality, though... :-)

-Luke