Old July 8th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Margy Natalie

Default Ideas for fun Oshkosh activities for my 8-year old

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Doug Wells wrote:

I'm taking my 8-year old daughter to Oshkosh this year and was
wondering if anyone had some suggestions for some fun activities that
she might enjoy while we are there. I've been to Oshkosh before but
have never taken any of my kids.

We are camping onfield and will have access to a car.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Doug Wells

http://www.airventure.org/2008/events/kidventure.html

I second the kidventure, sea plane base, etc. If you want to see the
Vintage stuff get a ride on the vintage plane tour (leaves from the Red
Barn, limited schedule). The museum has a pretty good kids section and
it's air-conditioned!

Take her on the Ford Tri-Motor (with a jacket or something to sit on)
and maybe a helicopter ride.There are usually Young Eagle flights in a
Breezy in the mornings. Check in with the Young Eagles program, they
should know.

Margy