Old July 15th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Ideas for fun Oshkosh activities for my 8-year old

Take her swimming at Menominee Park!
This is a few miles north of the Oshkosh airport.
You can see the airshow "overhead", as they make their turns from the
north/south passes. :-)

Take her on a helicopter ride from Pioneer field... flys over Airventure,
and you can see where you have been (on the ground), and see your
camp site... and take pictures. My kids loved it... they were 8 and 11.

Doug Wells wrote:
I'm taking my 8-year old daughter to Oshkosh this year and was
wondering if anyone had some suggestions for some fun activities that
she might enjoy while we are there. I've been to Oshkosh before but
have never taken any of my kids.

We are camping onfield and will have access to a car.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com http://users.frii.net/jer/