Old July 24th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Default Coming home from Houston Sunday...

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"RST Engineering" wrote in
m:

Excuse me, sir, I've used it to refer to fixed gear aircraft departing
a runway for some 45 years and 5000 hours, taught it to a few hundred
students, and was taught it by MY instructors long before you ever
became a pilot methinks ... or perhaps while you were still in liquid
form?

Only 5,000 hours and 45 years?

Yeah, sonny, 5000 hours and 45 years. SOme of those were chock-full of
students and stuff and some of them were very lean between aircraft and
opportunites to teach. You got a problem with that? Right now I'm very
lean between a sick bird and opportunity. Next year looks good. You got a
problem with that?

BTW, did you pay for EVERY STINKING HOUR YOU FLEW unless the student paid
for it? Otherwise, I don't want to have any grief from you.

Jim