Old December 8th 20, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default National Flat Parachute

I've been flying with National 425s (had 2 over the last 30 years or so) and found them very comfortable. Someone recently mentioned to me that the National Flat is even better. Since I'm due for a new chute soon, thought I'd check.

Does anyone have experience using one in a Schleicher ASG-29.

I know, I know... parachute comfort is a very personal thing. But I'm really just wondering if the dimensions (slightly longer and wider container) are an issue. I'm pretty average proportions for a 6'0 205-210# guy.

Thanks in advance,

P3