Old February 12th 04, 10:42 PM
Blueskies

Where are you?

--
Dan D.

..
"Ray" wrote in message ink.net...
I have a KitFox Model 1 kit. I am about the 3rd owner. I purchased it from
an estate sale in 2000. I have gathered a builder's manual, and have all
parts to complete (I believe) except paint. Includes instruments (AS Alt,
Compass, engine instruments). Zero time 532 with B gearbox and electric
start. 2 blade Warp prop. It is 65% complete. Sitting on gear. Motor
mount completed. All control linkage installed. Brakes (disk) on pilot
side. Wing ribs installed. Wings have been installed on the fuse. 7 gallon
panel tank and 2 aluminum 6 gal wing tanks. Lexan, cowling and fabric
included. Everything there to complete it except the paint. Asking $10,000
with engine, $8,000 without.