Old June 19th 05, 05:26 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:53:48 -0700, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

I have a couple of radios that are excess to my current needs, but I really
don't want to sell them. It's the old "Why didn't I keep those around. Now
I've got to buy new ones" syndrome.

[snip]

What I'd like to set up is some sort of "lending library" for these things
so that somebody can get some good short-term use out of them rather than
just collecting dust on the shelf. What I cannot come up with is a good
scheme for the lending process.

Ummmmm..."short-term" in the geologic sense? My Narco quit speaking, and my
Microair transponder could use something its own size to play with. :-)

... a 30 to 60 day return policy.

Ah, I guess not....

Thoughts appreciated.

Perhaps you should solicit for article ideas that use the radios...lend them to
folks, have them shoot pictures, etc. After all, you've been at this a long
time:

http://www.wanttaja.com/cover.jpg

Ron Wanttaja