Old April 3rd 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Cochrane

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL

On Apr 2, 7:42*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Apr 2, 7:23*pm, "noel.wade" wrote:

On Apr 2, 3:12*pm, johnhamish wrote:

The latest issue of Gliding International covers the story on the new
sailplane with three outstanding features *- (1) L/D 46:1, *(2) 60 fpm
sink rate, and *(3) *$US73,000 cost.

New subscribers can enroll atwww.glidinginternational.com

JOHN ROAKE
EDITOR

John -

Forgive my ignorance, but as someone who's only been soaring for 3
years I'm not familiar with you or your work. *The website doesn't
have a lot of details about your history, qualifications, etc.

I'm intrigued, but I hope you can understand my reluctance to drop $64
on an "unknown" (to me) author/pilot.

I post this not to be a jerk, but to suggest that you provide more
info in your promotional posts and on your website. That way people
can educate themselves about you and your work, as they hear about
your posts & products.

--Noel

Noel - It will be $64 well spent !
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

I also subscribe to gliding international, and heartily endorse it.
It's a very good, informative publication. Sailplane and gliding is
also excellent.

John Cochrane BB