Old May 8th 12, 11:28 PM
galeb777 galeb777 is offline
Junior Member

Hello, and sorry for being little off topic, but I really don't know where else to ask this question about IS28B2. My club recently bought IS28B2 in very good condition and "only" 20 years old, but we cannot seem to find original Service Bulletin IS28B2 / EO-26 text (issued in 2004.). Our CAA requires this SB in order to register the glider. We would be very grateful if someone could help.
If you have this SB please contact me or just send it to:
galeb777(AT)net.hr

Thank you in advance!

p.s.
Nice to hear there is good chance for service life extension after 35 years.

Last edited by galeb777 : May 8th 12 at 11:42 PM.