Old July 7th 13, 05:49 PM
dbrunone dbrunone is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurofighter View Post
I know it's a 9 year old thread, but just by chance is that kit still available?
Thank you!
When I was looking for sleeves for my LS1-f Hotellier connections a year ago, the Wedekinds were no longer available. I got the "white LS" sleeves...very simple and easy to install and use...I think I paid $35 each from Chris at Pacific Aerosport. They might be a different price now. Not sure if they are the same ones for the Cirrus but its worth asking