Old February 29th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

LWG wrote:
Except that they lost the news cycle. Iraq is not the divisive issue it was
18 months ago.

L'audace, toujours l'audace.

To me, the terrorist strategy is glaringly apparent. You first split the
country, then you let it destroy itself from within. You sit back and
watch. It's the old divide and conquer all over again, only this time it
smells of camel crap :-)

Oh I don't know. Just in our family we have division. It's not just the
war that was affected. It's the whole liberal/conservative thing :-))

--
Dudley Henriques