Old July 12th 07, 11:38 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Custard Cream

Default Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) - Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theor

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) - Director of Advanced
Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air
Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics
and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of
Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force
Institute of Technology.

"A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the
official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of
hogwash. It's impossible. ... There's a second group of facts having to
do with the cover up. ... Taken together these things prove that high
levels of our government don't want us to know what happened and who's
responsible....

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11?
And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first
place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is
pretty clear that it's highly placed individuals in the administration
with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush
and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in
this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they
were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people
will say that's much too kind, however even that is high treason and
conspiracy to commit murder."

http://patriotsquestion911.com/