Old November 15th 08, 07:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Denver

Hi-

I'm a 41-hour student pilot visiting Denver this weekend. I purposely
scheduled my flight home for mid-late Sunday afternoon, because I
really want to go for a flight here in Denver on Sunday morning. (I
even brought my headset with me.) The scenery should be spectacular,
especially with some additional snow falling on Friday morning.

So I have 2 questions:

1. Is there anyone here in the Denver metropolitan area who is
thinking of or planning a flight on Sunday morning (11/16)? If you
are, and you're planning to just do some practicing, or time-building,
or sightseeing, etc. (but NO aerobatics, please!) could you please
take me along? Yes, I can help share the expense, within reason

2. If I can't find anyone via #1 above, I'm going to try to figure
out if I can afford to rent a plane and hire an instructor to go up
with. Can any of you recommend an affordable flight school -- and
maybe even a specific instructor -- that I could do business with on
Sunday?

Please, if you can help, write me at:

lovetwinprops
yahoo