Old October 23rd 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Cambridge 302 needle stops moving intermittently

On the last two flights, the needle on my 302 stopped moving. Cycling
the power didn't bring the needle to life, but the everything else
continued to work: audio, slow/fast arrows, averager, MC setting, GPS.

The first flight, it began moving again after a half hour or so; on the
second flight, it didn't start working again until I tried it again
about an hour after I landed.

Is there fix for this besides sending it back to Cambridge?

email me)