Old February 24th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

Default King KN73 GS receiver

"Jarosław Androsiuk" wrote in message
Hi all.I'm looking for the Installation Manual or pinouts of the King KN73
glideslope receiver.
I want to hook it up to the KX-170B that I have in the plane.
Does anyone know how these two should interface?
Thanks
Jarand

Whenever I have a strange set of avionics that is not the latest and
greatest stuff which I can never afford to hook up I give Essco a call.
They advertise every month in Trade-A-Plane and will happily sell you a
photocopied manual for just about anything to do with aviation. I haven't
stumped them yet.

Highflyer
Highflight Aviation Services
Pinckneyville Airport ( PJY )