Old May 31st 12, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Cochrane[_2_]

Default PowerFLARM updates and installation notes

On May 31, 11:07*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
Hi All - I've posted some notes about
PowerFLARM at Mifflin, and encourage
pilots to post their experiences hehttp://powerflarm.us/2012/05/powerfl...fflin-and-elsw...

Also, I posted some notes on installations,
including the "Hall of Shame" which you may
find entertaiing. Hopefully this will answer
some of the ~100 emailed questions I have been
unable to personally respond to yet...http://powerflarm.us/powerflarm-installation-notes/

Hope you find these helpful,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

You have to admit that the huge honking dipole antenna, coax cable,
and mount, right in the middle of where you want to look on the
glareshield amounts to Chinese torture. Or at least will not make for
any cool industrial design awards.

http://powerflarm.us/wp-content/uplo..._dipole_SH.jpg

I hope to heaven you guys can work out a prettier antenna and
installation.