Old January 7th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Emergency landing at airfield

There are HUNDREDS of aviation videos on youtube, I made a 4 something
hour DVD out of just mostly ultralight/microlight/VLA stuff downloaded
from youtube a few months back.

I've not counted the number of aviation videos on YouTube, either, but
I'm curious -- what method do you use to save/burn them?

BTW: I haven't actually counted ours in a while, but it's well over
300, possibly closer to 400 by now. All commercial-free, all available
for download simply by right-clicking, and -- most importantly -- many
with expert commentary from folks who know what actually happened.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA