Old October 15th 20, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider transport from NJ to Florida or in between.

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 12:28:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 2:21:14 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Our club is in need of transporting a glider enclosed in a trailer from NJ to Florida or in between. I will pay the expenses or reasonable charge for the delivery. I could meet the transporter in NC or SC if needed. My understanding is that it is a clam shell road worthy trailer with a damaged LS3A inside. Thanks Bob

Does your club plan on keeping the trailer or will it be for sale?

Probably for sale, we just need the parts of the LS3A to repair our other donated LS3A. I am trying hard to keep soaring alive and well in Florida, our club will be evaluating our fleet with intent to modernize and get the kids more involved in rebuilding and repair. Our program makes possible for our youth members to go from zero time to a licensed glider pilot at no cost, we are always looking for a bit of help. Bob