Old August 9th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Monica2007

Default Airlines requirment in United States

CAn some one tell me the requirement to be an airline pilot in united states.?

i know i have to take the 1st class medical and have my commerical pilot
license.
but i am still really confuse about the version part.
i have version 20/30. If i have to wear to wear glasses to get the version
20/20. can i still be an airline pilot ? can airlines pilot wear glasses?

I am still 16 years. so do u know if there any chances i can improve my
version from 20/30 to 20/20 ?

And i want to know what is the require height. ?