Old August 11th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken Finney

Default Airlines requirment in United States

"James" wrote in message

S Green wrote:
"Monica2007" u36499@uwe wrote in message news:7668a96fa2497@uwe...

CAn some one tell me the requirement to be an airline pilot in united
states.?

i know i have to take the 1st class medical and have my commerical pilot
license.
but i am still really confuse about the version part.
i have version 20/30. If i have to wear to wear glasses to get the
version
20/20. can i still be an airline pilot ? can airlines pilot wear glasses?

I am still 16 years. so do u know if there any chances i can improve my
version from 20/30 to 20/20 ?

And i want to know what is the require height. ?

You also need to be able to communicate in English.

You need to remember that they do not teach spelling and English at school
anymore! To a young person everything can be reduced to 3 letters as in a
text (SMS) message! What is capitalisation? A teacher can not correct
spelling and grammar, as it will spoil a child's creativity.

Well that is the end of my rant for today!

Almost correct. They do teach "inventive spelling".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventive_spelling