Old December 28th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Dr. HotSalt

Default Last minute pricing/Mark(ie) Trolls The Cruise Newsgruppe !!!

On Dec 28, 4:26*am, "Samuel Luter (N4469P)"
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 23:21:53 GMT, Dr. HotSalt wrote:
On Dec 26, 3:09*am, Mark Edwards wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
At least I don't waste my time photoshopping kidney stones.

No cluons were harmed when Dr. HotSalt wrote:

*If I *had* photoshopped them, they'd look better.

But how did they taste? Also, crunchy or not-crunchy? The world
awaits these answers, with baited breath.

Sadly, Mr. Happy is not equipped with taste buds, and the ones I
do have were not utilized. From the clacking noises made when I
dropped the rock and the flakes onto the microscope sample holder
thingy I'm gonna guess they're crunchy, but again I didn't
actually test them for that.

I sent the damnthings to The Lab for appropriate
tortur^H^Hanalysis. Maybe they'll test them for such things.

Everybody (that gives a rat's ass), let your breath off the hook
until I get the results back.

Dr HotSalt, I am intrigued. *Can you tell me what your name means.

No.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Oh, all right. I did an Instant Review of Morton HotSalt in ark.
Kibo mocked me, the salt, and a few other things so I took the nym in
celebration of that.

Dr. HotSalt