Old September 10th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sea Wings pin?

Jim Macklin wrote:
You have them all on a cap or vest as bragging rights at the
airshow or convention.

"Jose" wrote in message
m...
| It's only taken a couple or three
| weeks to get the pins in the mail, from two different
offices.

| What do you do with your pins? Not a jewelry person
myself, .....

I don't even have 200 hours total time. I don't have bragging rights
for much. If I wore a pin around someone who knew what it was,
he/she'd likely be far more experienced than I am.

The pins are for me. I earned them; I'm proud of them. I am also
proud of my Soaring Society A and B pins. I'll get more of all of
these as time goes by (and the jobs stabilize??)

I'm going to fix up some kind of plaque-like thing for my office/den at
home. Once in a while I'll look up and say "Yeah, I did that."
Collect the whole series!