Old August 28th 08, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default From the other side of the world - 1 attachment

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:30:53 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"Sj" wrote in message
.. .

I sort of took it to mean that he traveled to the other
side of the equator ... I have friends in Australia &
often refer to it as the Land of Oz or the Land Down
Under ... I say those words out of a liking & fondness
for the country & it's people ...

You can't be serious! Australia isn't 'below' anything! (couldn't resist).

It's below the sky. And don't confuse the Americans.

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.