Old May 5th 04, 03:46 AM
BTIZ

I'm sure there is no local shuttle, taxi is best unless a local that lives
near Henderson offers a ride.. as for my self I'm on the other end of town,
VGT (there were car rental agencies at VGT) and I'll be out of town working
on my CFIG

BT

"Jeff Lundberg" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm flying into Henderson (HND) on the evening of 5/21. I need to get
to McCarren to pick up a rental car from Hertz since the neighborhood
Hertz locations will be closed by then. Is there a shuttle that runs
from HND to LAS? I'm planning on calling a taxi, but always appreciate
a cheaper option. After all, I spend all my money on flying!

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Lundberg