Old May 5th 04, 02:52 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Kyler Laird wrote:

It's hard for me to imagine that you'll save significant money over
simply getting a car from Enterprise at HND by renting from Hertz
and paying for a ride to LAS, but...

I've found that the difference between rentals at small airports and airports large
enough to have a car rental desk is often as much as $10/day. No big deal if you're
renting for a day, but if you're staying a week, it can add up. The most ridiculous
deal I found was at TYS a few years ago. If you rented a car at the FBO, it was
$6/day more than renting the same car at the main terminal. The main terminal is
maybe 200 yards away - an easy walk.

George Patterson
If you don't tell lies, you never have to remember what you said.