Old January 21st 20, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Trying to reach Glider Pilot April Johnson in Alabama

Hi,

A customer named April Johnson from Warrior, Alabama has ordered a few items from me recently, but the phone number she provided doesn't work and she hasn't replied to any emails. The orders seem legitimate. They are for soaring specific items - such as an ILEC SN10 USB Adapter. I'm wondering if she entered the email address incorrectly by mistake. If anyone knows her, please ask her to email or call me. The 2 orders are on hold until I talk to her.

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.