Old January 12th 21, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Join Us In Vero Beach

On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 7:47:52 PM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
Are you expecting many women to join your Safari this March?

Boggs

Boggs, Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!