Old January 17th 21, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Join Us In Vero Beach

On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:55:55 PM UTC-5, Rakel wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:18:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!
Larry,

Please post contact info.

Rakel

Rakel, you may contact me through information supplied on SSA members information. Bob Youngblood