Old January 19th 21, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Join Us In Vero Beach

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 11:54:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 4:05:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:55:55 PM UTC-5, Rakel wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:18:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yes we have invited the WSPA and I hope they attend. I am having pink tee shirts printed with the depiction of the SSF picture on them. All women get free tows complimentary of me, also a free tee shirt and a bottle of rum. I would like to see Kimmine here along with others, but they seem to be having more serious problems with their BOD. Oh no, here we go again!
Larry,

Please post contact info.

Rakel

Rakel, you may contact me through information supplied on SSA members information. Bob Youngblood

Several gliders will be part of the Soaring Safari the month of March here at the Treasure Coast Soaring Club. We will have guest from NM, KY, PA, FL, and more. Don't be confined and held prisoner by airspace that lets you go up and down the Florida Ridge, you can become a free Pirate and soar the open skies of South Florida. Hopefully we will be able to once again fly completely around Lake O. Leave the prison airspace behind, become a pirate.

Our club has decided to encourage glider pilots to join in on our planned events during the March Soaring Safari. Our goal is to encourage flights that are challenging yet achievable. We plan on having two special challenges during the safari month, one will be the Challenge Of The Big O, which will consist of a completing a prescribed course around Lake O with 300k minimum triangle. Our second challenge will be The Pirate 500, which will be a 500k flight with a minimum triangle distance.
Motorgliders or assisted powered gliders will be penalized or you may tape your motorglider engine doors shut and compete like all us purist. We will have prizes for all those pilots to complete the task. We will supply the duck take for the motorgliders, lets make soaring great again!