Old July 2nd 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Jordan

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Rob Arndt wrote:
Israel need not hit Damascus. All they need do is hit Assad's house
near Latakia with a 2000 lb bomb.

Dean

My thoughts exactly... why shatter the windows of Assad's palace when
you can shatter the ENTIRE palace with Assad in residence??? I think
THAT message would be much clearer to Damascus.

Yeah. In the *******'s last, pain-filled moments of life he might
think "Hey! I should have just stayed in the West and been an ordinary
guy, instead of following in my father's footsteps as an Evil Dictator.

I'm still happy that Zarqawi died slowly, in pain, and in the knowledge
that he had been captured. I hope that he went to Hell in full
awareness of the fact that the Americans had captured his secret
organizational documents and now had the ability to roll up his
network.

It's always a Happy Moment when people like that get what they deserve.
Too bad Arafat died of natural causes.

But at least the Palestinian rat*******s are getting some suffering now
to teach them that Terrorism Does Not Pay ...

Sincerely Yours,
Jordan