Old February 23rd 10, 06:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
gpsman

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

On Feb 22, 8:46*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Robert Moore" wrote

Well...let's see how many people jump in here to tell Mxsmanic that since
he doesn't own a motel, he is not qualified to ask this question. *

My only comment would be on how he can miss analyzing a simple e-mail, so
completely.

You don't say.

Nowhere was there an implication that they would be selling one
motel.

Where, exactly, do you see that implied?

qOn Feb 22, 5:26 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Does this mean that your hotel in Iowa is closing, or are you going to
be
operating two separate hotels, one in Iowa and one in Texas?/q

I'm just as interested. Either way, somebody has some kickass
business sense of which I am in awe, especially in this economic/
lending climate.

Not surprising, now that I think of it.

You sure that was thinking...?

I can see how he can get under the skin in his quest to have the
gnat's ass of everything there is to know about flying spoon-fed to
him, my issue is solely within the irony of your post.
-----

- gpsman