Old September 18th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Westbender

Default Revisiting the Cambridge Model 20 OLC failures...

On Sep 15, 11:23*pm, Westbender wrote:
On Sep 12, 10:53*am, "Dan Marotta" wrote:

Same here, though I've only had one. *It validated on the first try (after
running the batch file).

"Westbender" wrote in message

Last two flight logs validated fine without issue. Not sure if
something changed with the OLC flight log validator. Hopefully it's
fixed.

Three in a row! It's looking more and more like the problem was fixed.
Yay!

Hmmm.... I see there's a couple of recent failures by other pilots
submitting logs from legacy Cambridge recorders. Looks like the
problem is not solved.