Old April 19th 21, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

Default The decline of gliding - a worldwide issue?

This is one of the fundamental reasons why gliding is in decline; many of the people who are directing gliding haven't the skills necessary to direct and market gliding, and yet they are convinced that they are the best people for the job!

And we have the same problem in politics. We keep electing the same people over and over, because of their "experience." Where is Cincinnatus when you need him?