Old February 10th 12, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Doe[_4_]

Default How difficult, Jeb Corliss wing suit stunt?

Peter F ls4_pah yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Define "Difficult".

It's in every English-language dictionary in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VRJowk#t=81 s

Given the minimal amout of control over trajectory of a wingsuit
there's actually little "skill" involved in doing this.

If there is minimal control, unless it were a very short flight,
your conclusion is bass ackwards. An uncontrolled glider could
never do the same.

You more or less go where gravity takes you.

Now if he could soar with it then that would be difficult!

I would be willing to bet that you cannot do anything nearly as
difficult and that you have nothing to show that you can do
anything at all that remotely resembles that stunt. In other
words, put up or stop trolling.

--

PF

(Bored with skydiving in my 20s - BTDT)

At 03:24 10 February 2012, John Doe wrote:
I am not a pilot, but familiar with flight simulation. I know that
gliding limits your ability to control altitude. This is extremely
risky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQc7...feature=colike

Mainly curious about how difficult that was.
Thanks.