Old August 10th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark Morissette

Default "Pakistani" airfield near Toronto?

Jay Beckman wrote:
Are we losing student-starts to our northern neighbor due to TSA/OHS
requirements?

Based on the astounding number of international students that have
suddenly starting training in Canada, and the occasional chatter on the
subject, I would gather the answer is...well...yes.

To their credit, the local colleges/universities have jumped on the
international pilot training bandwagon within the last year or so, and
have apparently had great success with such.