Old July 3rd 03, 01:51 PM
ZZBunker

(Kenneth Williams) wrote in message om...
Coridon Henshaw ) wrote in message ...
Thought this might be of interest...

Quote:

At a dinner in Washington last week, Mr Rumsfeld told
defence industry leaders: "I am interested in the idea
of our leading, or contributing to in some way, a cadre
of people in the world who would like to participate in
peacekeeping or peacemaking.

So nice of Mr. Rumsfeld to think that one up. Someone should wake that
old buzzard up to the fact that we British have been doing it far
longer than America has and with far less troops and equipment to
supply.

Well it doesn't really mean all that much, since people
with vastly better qualifications have been interested
since well before Rumsfeld even heard of an idiot
slush company such as the Republican Party.

Now poor America is being stretched all over the globe and suddenly
needs help from everyone else.

Welcome to the club.

We've always been strected all over the globe.
But we've also never never needed help from everybody.
We believe it should be obvious to Euro ******s,
that we don't need help from jerk's named Stalin, Hilter, Mao,
Bonopart, Hussein, or Bin Laden.

And we eachly obviously don't need help from the
Europeon Moon Company, or Russia's approximations
to Nuclear Reactors.

Kenneth Williams