Old January 18th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

In article om, olympusE1
says...

Fighting bigotry? Jimenez? Oh please. Here is a little ditty he
posted on dfw.politics:

"So, now you white trash ****forbrains don't like it that Pizza Patron
has a
policy of accepting pesos in payment for pizzas, just like other
companies
along the border such as Wal-Mart, HEB Supermarkets and other
businesses do
along the border?

Take your bull**** whining somewhere else, dip****s. This is America.
Nobody
gives a damn what you hypocritical useless, lazy schmucks think about
this.
We already OWN Texas. Don't like it? Pick up your fat white asses, pack
your
ugly big hair bitches and move. That's right. Get the **** out.

But remember, wherever you go, you will find we already there, so
either
shut the **** up and deal with it, or find some other country that'll
tolerate your whining."

If "our" jaun wrote that then it speaks volumes about him.Talk about a
bigot.He's right about one thing tho,this is America and if we don't wake up
there will be a whole lot more of jauns and their attitudes like "We already OWN
Texas" Thanks jaun for those eye opening comments. I'm sending another $100 to
the Minutemen tomorrow because of you. THIS IS America and you'd better learn to
speak English and if your illegal get the hell out. You just made me more fed up
with the illegals.

Chuck S