Old February 14th 07, 09:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara

Default Air force gives in to Ms Speaker

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..
Blume, Alf wrote:
"Wilman" skrev i en meddelelse
.. .

? ? ?

It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and know
first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi is
just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans) who do
this kind of thing.

Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this as
an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented three
times during that interview about how "the military" had done this to
her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course. She was
very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.

Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
-- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.

I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one day
"review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak wood
products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130 flight
to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream and
house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls alike...

... well, it was quite an experience for me to witness it. That was
in 1975 and thereafter I have believed firmly that the people who are
elected to political. positions in the USA at the national level are
lower than whale **** at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. They are
filth, scum, dishonest perverts who have stolen the ideals of American
and created their very own Purple Toga Imperial Senate filled with
intrigue which rivals the d'Medici Family.

I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.

And you can quote me on that.

Dave

it was the pentagon that chose to pick the fight and talk to the
press{wingnut propaganda organ wash times}.
they chose to blast pelosi for political reasons. she responded in kind and
now they cry unfair.

the wingnuts passed the law giving the speaker a plane. now that a dem
isspeaker they get all ****y.
what petty little people they have shown themselves to be.