Old November 19th 19, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default How did you install your FLARM brick and/or ADS-B Out?

As an add on question to this topic, I currently have a Flarm core installed and am installing a Trig TT22 / TN72 for 2020 ADS-B compliance.

My question is, once the Trig transponder is installed, what configuration changes should I make to the Flarm?

I just started reading the Flarm manual, and thought this discussion relevant, so I'm asking....

One change I understand is the ICAO codes should be set to match in both.

I am very technically adept. I'll be going through the manuals, but thought I would raise this question here as well.