Old June 27th 05, 05:09 PM
nimbusgb

Hi Justin

Kenley mob are an OK bunch, pity about their weekend grounding.

How about getting out to Southdown GC for some of the best flying in
the Southheast? The drive from where you are to Storrington is not too
bad. I can do Epsom to the club in an hour after work in the summer.
Motorway a lot of the way ( I can let you know where the cameras are
) Acording to Autoroute the distance is actually considerably
shorter to SGC than to Challock and KGC.

Another option is East Sussex GC 5 miles more than Storrington from
Kenley. SGC has the advantage of all winter flying on the Southdowns
ridge.

Some level of commitment is required in all clubs but at the moment SGC
demands very little from its members. Help is always appreciated
however. SGC runs a 3 day intro course I think.

Ian