Old July 31st 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Successful conversion of .cai files to .igc files for OLC

On Jul 30, 6:34 am, danlj wrote:
Now...if someone would teach me how to point friends to flights I've
uploaded. I'm too stupid or blind to see how to do this.

The confirmation email you get from OLC after uploading has a direct
link to your flight. Also the info button, when viewing a day's
flights is a link to that flight so just copy that link address and
email it to your friends.

Finally, click on your name, and that is a link to all the flights
you've submitted. Copying and sending that link will get someone to
all the flights you've done so far this season.

-Tom