Old September 4th 18, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WTB LS6a Water bag

On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 5:18:26 PM UTC-5, Soaring1978 wrote:
I had small leak on the right wing water ballast bag on my LS6.

Pulled it out and tested, It looked O.K. from outside, (Seems original LS genuine "3F5-28" two part tank of total 80L capacity), but water slowly penetrate internal Brown PVC layer to the tan colored water-sealed outer nylon layer, trapped inside and slowly leaking out.

Is there any place to purchase replacement water bags of LS6 other than D..G.?

Or, any information on somebody capable to repair / suggestion of how to repair it will be welcome.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kenji Ominato

Kenji,

Please e-mail me at hamiltonsoaring.com. I may have a suitable option.